Are you looking for a top notch website designer in Mesa, Arizona? Or are you looking for someone to handle your SEO in Mesa, AZ? Website Tigers will design a beautiful looking website for you in as little as 2 weeks. We can also get you ranking on the first page of Google (this service is called SEO).
Before you get overwhelmed with all of the different terms: web design, web developer, website designer, ux, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, online marketing, website marketing, Google optimization, Godaddy, Hostgator, Bluehost, Volusion, Shopify, contact Website Tigers to have a down to earth conversation in laymen words!
SEO in Mesa (more info)
What the hell is SEO? SEO can be explained in the most basic terms as getting a website to rank on the first page of Google. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It can be thought of as the process of gaining website authority in order to show up higher for desired search terms.
To give you an example, when you search Google for “auto insurance in Mesa” those are the keywords that you are searching for.
The results that show up are both Paid advertisements through Google Adwords (these are typically the first 3 results and the results on the right hand side of the page).Then you have the “organic” rankings which are determined by Google’s search algorithm.
If your business website relates to the keywords that were entered into the search bar on Google, then your business will show up. An SEO Consultant (like Website Tigers) designs your website so it shows up on the first page of results. After all, 92% of Google visitors stop after page 1 of results.
But don’t worry, you don’t need to know anything about SEO, except how to find a good SEO Consultant, to get on the first page of Google. You want someone who can:
- Show you current ranking results for other businesses on the 1st page of Google
- Explain to you the basic concepts of SEO, so you know what they are doing for you in the first place
- Will abide by Google’s guidelines in order to not be punished when the next algorithm ‘update’ is published
HINT: You don’t want to be penalized 30 days after you show up on the first page, simply because you hired a bad ‘black hat seo consultant’! Interested in learning what that is and how much it would cost to rank for you to show up on the first page? Contact us by submitting one of our contact forms on our website.
Website Design in Mesa (more info)
Are you in any of the following conditions:
- Just starting a new business?
- Been in business for 20+ years, but still don’t have a website?
- Been putting off getting a website for years, and finally ready to increase revenue?
- Have a website already designed, but it looks like it was built in the ’90s and is costing you money??
STOP! You need a top-notch web designer that can walk you through the website development process without saying all kinds of mumbo-jumbo that you don’t understand.
PS. You DON’T need to know all of this stuff, just get in touch with us and we will take care of all of your online marketing needs!
Mesa is a city located in Arizona, with a population of almost: 500,000 residents.
The city is located in the lower middle portion of Arizona near Phoenix. See a map of Arizona here.
The City of Mesa, Arizona
Located 20 miles east of Phoenix in Maricopa County, Mesa is neighbored by Tempe, Salt River pima – Maricopa , Chandler and Gilbert as well as Apache Junction. 2000 years ago, Hokoham tribes had inhabited the land. In the 19th century, explorers visited the area. On 17 July 1878, Mesa City was declared a townsite. in 1883, the city was incorporated. Spanning across a 18 mile long area, typical desert climate can be experienced with mild winters and very hot summers. The population includes Afro-Americans, Hispanic, Whites, Native Americans, Asian and Pacific Islanders.
Things to do
The city promises the visitors best experience of both worlds by the wealth of museums, golf resorts, outdoor activities, adventure sports and other tourist attractions.
- Old Mesa is marked by architectural points of interest like the Noonan Building. The first post office was built here.
- Arizona Museum for Youth exhibits pieces of art designed for the stimulation, education and entertainment of infants and children up to the age of 12.
- Arizona Museum of National History highlights well prepared exhibits of dinosaurs, Arizona territory before Independence and lifestyle of the natives.
- Indoor displays of airplanes, helicopters and depictions of military life thrill the visitors.
- Mesa Arts Center, one of the largest in the country, comprises of 4 theaters, 5 galleries and 14 art studios. The complex is accessible throughout the day.
- Stretching along highway 88, Superstition Mountains is a must see on a tourist’s itinerary.
- The Dixie Belle cruises the Saguaro Lake, 10 miles from the east of Mesa.
- Sunsplash Park along highway 60 provides miniature golf fields as well as a water park.
Interested in working with a Web Design or SEO expert in Mesa, AZ? Contact Website Tigers for more information here.